Choose Pure Skin Clinic as your Auckland skin specialist – enjoy the benefits of our customised skin therapy treatments and salon quality products
Pure Skin Clinic is located in Parnell, the heart of Auckland city. It’s a short walk from the City Centre and the perfect place to visit for all your skin health and beauty needs.
The beautiful and spacious New York loft-style clinic offers you a relaxed environment where you’ll feel welcomed and well looked after. Our specialist skin clinic is close to Remuera, Ponsonby and New Market for your skin therapy treatment and has plenty of parking for your convenience.
At PURE SKIN CLINIC we offer the latest in advanced skin treatments for the busy Auckland lifestyle:
- Advanced skin assessments using the latest, most precise technology available. We set individual treatment plans for your skin goals and needs.
- Auckland’s only MAX+ LED Light Therapy machine, using a spectrum of light waves that penetrate the skin to encourage regeneration. This is proven to minimise facial acne scarring, reduce breakouts and smooth away the visible signs of ageing by repairing the skin’s barrier.
- Increasing collagen production in the skin by microneedling, Auckland’s most popular method of Collagen Induction Therapy.
- Electrolysis – suitable for all skin and hair types. A proven effective treatment permanent hair removal, as well as RVT (red vein therapy), capilliaries and ingrown hairs.
- Waxing for temporary hair removal and other essential grooming services.
- Micropigmentation or cosmetic tattoo for eyebrows and eyes. A subtle and effective method of enhancing your natural features that lasts, saving you time and money in the process.
- Our clinic in Auckland offers skin care for men with treatments that are specifically designed for the ruggedness of the male skin.
- Exclusive stockists of the bespoke skincare range, Dermaviduals.
- Easy afterpay solutions for cosmetic tattooing, skin programmes and treatments via Genoapay payment plans are available for your convenience.
The founder of Pure Skin Clinic, Liga, is a qualified skin specialist and one of just a handful of qualified corneotherapists in Auckland. One of the main principles of Corneotherapy is to treat the outer layer of skin, so that this protective layer is not compromised and does not disrupt the deeper layers (if disrupted, is the cause of flare ups, acne and other skin problems). Which is why our bespoke range of Dermaviduals and Corneotherapy principles work so well together. Corneotherapists refer to this as an “outside-in” therapy.
Meet Liga – the founder of PURE SKIN CLINIC
CIDDESCO, ITEC, Diploma in Beauty Therapy, Body Therapies, Electrology, IAC
I am one of just a handful of qualified Corneotherapists in Auckland. I specialise in Corneotherapy, Advanced Skin Therapies, Beauty Therapy and Micropigmentation.
I bring a European holistic approach to skin treatments.
I have more than 8 years experience in the Beauty & Skincare Industry, both in New Zealand and overseas. My wealth of knowledge and industry experience ensures that you have the best possible experience every time. I take exceptional care of my clients, I have very high standards and magic hands.
My understanding of skin both internally and externally allows me to tailor and treat your concerns by guiding you through homecare advice, treatment plan and assessing your progress every step of the way.
I believe beautiful skin is healthy skin and healthy skin requires a healthy body and mind. I love empowering people and building lifetime relationships with my clients.
Remember it’s not about the destination, it is about the journey!